Requirement 1: Educational Qualifications
- Have graduated or about to graduate from junior high school.
- Should be at least 15 years old during 1st April. Must be below 19 years old.
- Be a student of good standing at school with minimum “B” average grade or ranking in the top one-third of the class.
Requirement 2: Financial Support
- Have sufficient fund for travel expenses( flight), personal living expenses and personal insurance fees for the duration of the study abroad at the school.
※Personal insurance fees per year is￥20,600
- Meal at dormitory is provided on weekdays only. The student need to manage their own meal during weekend.
Please submit the required documents below online or download the application forms from this website, fill in all required information, submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write email subject as “Application_WA Champion Academy”.
Application screening is based on all submitted documents and interview.